JOHN PUGH MOTOR SAILER
A safe, strong, reliable JOHN PUGH “SARABAND” steel Motorsailer. Has much more volume than most 36 footers. Ideally positioned in Keppel Bay Marina (Yeppoon, Queensland) for winter cruising.
This boat has many ideal features.
1. Wide walkways with 230mm high gunwales make decks safe for crew, children or pets.
2. Permanently mounted easily deployed custom outriggers with custom flopper stoppers. Anchorages are made comfortable with wide outriggers to stop rolling which are also handy spinnaker poles.
3. Raised Settee in Pilothouse allows 360 degree views while underway or at anchor.
4. Cockpit can be enclosed with clear sides for wind and rain protection making it an all weather area.
Antifouled April 2017, new antidotes and propeller treated with propspeed.
- John Pugh
- 36'1" - 11.00m
- 4 house, 1 start, 200w solar panel with regulator
- September 2017
- John Pugh
- TUSI LANI
- forward V berth, double bed, single bed
- 2 burner stove with grill
- 60lt 12V-240V fridge freezer with seperate temperatures
- prep area and sink
Equipment & safety
- 1 plough with 60m chain and 1 spare anchor. Electric windlass with up/down control at helm and up at bow
- 1 KV genset
- GME Chart Plotter with GPS, Garmin Auto pilot
- 1 main, 1 hex, 1 stay sail