ROBERTS 40 SPRAY
Great strong cruiser or liveaboard
Vessel in excellent condition ready to go cruising
Current owners have been fastidious maintaining this vessel in excellent condition.
From new this vessel was sandblasted internally, above waterline has been 2 inch hot sprayed with foam, and below waterline sealed with 2 pac. Toe rail is Stainless.
Can take up to 18 pax. Very economical vessel.
It is rare to find a steel cruiser like this.
Will not last at this price.
- Roberts Spray
- 40' - 12.20m
- 450lt current, possible 600lt
- 2 x 12 deep cycle batteries, 1 x start battery, 12v 300w battery charger
- shaft drive
- Roberts / Toorbul Marine, Steve Van Peype
- TOORBUL SPRAY
- 2 fwd V berths. Double settee berth
- seperate large shower / seperate toilet
- lido 4 burner with large oven - gas
- isotherm 12v, 65lt fridge/freezer, 500lt eutectice fridge/freezer - york compressor on main engine
- isotherm 12v, 65lt fridge/freezer,
- s/s double sink
Equipment & safety
- 12v muir electric winch, 45lb manson plough, 50m of recentley re-galvanised chain, 16mm rope warp, 1x45lb plough, 1x 15lb plough
- 2 x arco halyard winches. 1x gibb 8 halyard winch
- TV and radio
- Garmin 4008 gps, tait VHF, Garmin GSD sounder module, TMQ AP4 auto pilot
- 10ft Stessl aluminium with 4hp tohatso motor. Redco trailer.
- Aluminium mast and boom, all halyards in good condition. S/S standing rigging replaced 4 years ago by Marlin Marine - Airlie Beach
- 1 x Roller Furl jib (heavy) 1 x main (heavy)