Unique hard to find 5 cabin layout.
Booked to be hauled out for antifouling in the next month.
If you wish to see her out of the water please book an appointment
4 x double cabins with ensuites accessed from spacious saloon with double bunk cabin with ensuite accessed from fore-deck.
A Bruce Farr design, she is capable to race or coastal to long range cruising.
Set for shorthanded sailing (2 pax) and very economical under power with her 88hp Turbo charged Yanmar.
Located in Keppel Bay Marina
Don’t hesitate to call for more information or to book a viewing.
- 88hp turbpo charged
- 240v / 12v switchboards. House and Crank 12v batteries. 85amp alternator
- 500lts, 2 x s/s under aft beds
- Bruce Farr
- Textured GRP with teak trim in cockpit and swim platform
- 4 x double ensuit cabins accessed rfom saloon,1 double bunk cabin with ensuit accessedf rom fore-deck
- 5 x h/c showers, cold transom shower. 4 electric head toilets with holding tanks
- Gimballed LPG 3 burner with oven and grill, fresh and salt water taps in double sink
- Gimballed 3 burner LPG burner with oven and grill
- 1 x Eutectic freezer runs off 240v and diesel motor whilst at sea
- 1 x Eutectic fridge runs off 240v and diesel motor while at sea
- double s/s with fresh and salt water
Equipment & safety
- 65lb Plough, 70m chain with Muir electric winch, spare admiralty anchor with 15m chain and 100m warp
- Electric main switch. Shhet winches 2 x 40's 2 speed self tailing 1 electric. All clutched are upgraded to non destructive types. Rigged for short handed sailing.
- Raymarine wind, log, depth sounder, auto pilot and Garmin GPS. VHF & HF radios.
- VHF & HF radios
- Sloop rig Z spar Red Label aluminium. Standing rigging braided S/S.
- North sails main and furling genoa fitted new in 2014, cruising main, Asymmetric spinnaker in sock and storm-sail.