BENTEAU OCEANIS 321
On this ready to go extremely spacious cruiser.
Her owners call her “Frenchy” and she cuts a fine figure as she glides through the water.
Beautifully appointed interior and she is ready to go….
Freshly anti-fouled, New Huxley Sails (2017), New Muir Anchor winch (2019)
Solar with ample batteries.
Will not last, call and book viewing.
- Beneteau Oceanis
- 32'8" - 9.95m
- 270 litres
- Volvo MD20-30
- 5-6kn @2000 to 2500 rpm
- 2 x 150ah Dc -12v AGM deep cycle (2016), 1 12v starter
- 57 litres
- 3200 to 3600 rpm
- July 2019
- Jean Marie Finot, Beneteau France
- CHANGING LATTITUDES
- double v berth, 2 x separate double aft (can be configured 1 huge berth) plus 2 x quarter berths
- 2 x showers, 1 H+C in bathroom, 1 cold on back deck
- electric toaster, electric kettle
- tudor maxie 2 burner gas with grill
- built in fridgeomatic fridge/freezer new 2014
Equipment & safety
- New 2019 Muir Storm UR850 12v, Manson anchor, 60m x 8mm, regalvinozed 2016
- 1 x auto electric, 2 x manual
- sail, winch, bbq and fender covers
- self tailing winches, 2x30, 1x40, 1x16. Solid glass dodger 2016, 2 x winch handles, 1 x whisper pole, 1 x boat hook
- TV with DVD player, Pioneer stereo CD, radio, B/T, usb new 2019
- yes exp March 2021
- Inverter Projector 2000w power invertor
- Alternator 14v/60a, Solar - 4 x panels + smart solar charger,
- B&G wind instruments, Raymarine depth sounder. Raymarine A series cartplotter with $d navigation chart AUS?NZ 2017. Furuno GPS/Waas navigator GP32 and Raymarine smartpilot X-5 auto pilot. Plastimo compass
- 2 x VHF radios, 1 GME GX600 @helm and icom CI-M502 @navigation table
- Aquapro SMR 7.10, Mercury 3.3
- 1485kg - ratio 34% - cast iron with bulb
- blade with bulb
- mast height 14.2m / Aluminium / Stainless Steel Rigginh
- New 2017 Huxley sails - mainsail - Genoa - Sail cover