Novatec 1991 48 Sportsfisher
This Strong comfortable vessel is renowned for their sea keeping ability.
The powerful Twin 425 hp Caterpillar V8’s has recent oil analysis test that show that the engines are in good order.
They are economical for such a large volume vessel consuming 30 LPH @ 10 knots combined.
The owners have set “REELLLY” up to live aboard and be self sufficient.
Ideal for heading to the Outer Great Barrier Reef or cruise up the coast.
Has a spare long range fuel tank if needed.
The owner has spent over $350k on making sure she has everything.
“Reellly” is berthed at Keppel Bay Marina, gateway to the beautiful “Keppel Islands”
Make sure that you call and book a viewing…
- 48'3" - 14.70m
- 435hp V8 x 2
- start bank 3 x Century N200. house bank - 12 sunextender 6 volt 224 ah = 1344amp hour @ 12volt
- Awl Craft
- 1 x queen master cabin (bow), 1 x double bunk cabin (stb), couch in saloon converts to double
- large cabin shower and rear deck shower
- kettle, toaster, microwave, cutlery, glasses
- 2 plate 240 volt hotplate
- Hisense 205ltr chest freezer
- Isotherm cruise 165ltr fidge/freezer and Engel ST90F fridge/freezer
- yes - stainless steel
Equipment & safety
- Vetus electric anchor winch, 45lb gal anchor, 50m 10mm gal chain
- 2 x electric, i x shower sump pump and 1 x manual hand pump
- Front side, full rear covers and tender cover
- Elecric davit - warn pro vantage 1134kg. Cradle to suit 3.8 tender. Deckwash on retractable hose.
- Fusion MS-AV600, Fusion MS-WR600C wired remote in flybridge, Fusion Amp FM-504,6 x Fusion speakers throughout. 2 x LCD tv with Satellite dome antenna suitable for Foxtel or Vast
- 2 x epirb
- Victron multiplus inverter converter 12/300/120-50
- Garmin 5012,5008,400C Garmin GPS map 5012,5008 Auto Pilot - Garmin GHC10 x 2 Marine Radios - Uniden UM355, GME Vhf GX548
- Marine Radios - Uniden UM355, GME Vhf GX548
- Quicksilver 10foot inflatable with 9.8hp Tohatsu outboard
- Yes, powersurvivor - 160E, Endurance series 12 volt watermaker, 25.4Lph