SERVICES & FACILITIES
Our friendly crew are on hand to assist however we can to make your stay enjoyable.
- Office open 7am-5pm 7 days – 4933 6244
- After hours caretaker (urgent matters) 0438 336 247
- All berths have access to water. Please remember EVERY DROP COUNTS – WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU to minimise use of this precious resource.
- Please use hose nozzles to limit waste, turn tap off fully and stow hoses on board when not in use, and report any leaks to the marina office
- All berths have access to one 15amp power connection. Only safe 15amp power lead in good condition may be used.
- Berths fitted with IP 66 connections must use IP66 rated leads
- Always ensure power leads are clean and inspect for moisture before plugging in.
- Access to 32amp and use of air-conditioners necessarily attract additional fees
- The Waterline Restaurant offer free wifi to diners, see restaurant staff for password
- available to use once during your stay to shop, provision or explore the Capricorn Coast
- Budget Hire cars also available for hire one way and return hire, please enquire at marina office
- Ensuite Shower facilities are located on the waterfront adjacent to the Yellow arm walkway and disabled and additional facilities in main marina building
- We take pride in the cleanliness of our facilities, if you notice anything requiring attention please let us know
- Laundries are located in the waterfront ablution and Northern end of the Marina Building.
- $4 cold wash $5 warm wash $6 hot wash $4 to dry (45min cycle)
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services available, contact marina office
- Rosslyn Bay Fishermans Market 4933 6105 Fuel Wharf is open 7am to 5pm mon-fri & 9am to 4pm weekends. Unleaded and Diesel available.
- Additional Fuel Facilities at Freedom Fast Cats 4933 6888 by prior arrangement. Diesel only.
- Parking is available for marina patrons in our carpark
- Secure parking can also be arranged (recommended for overnight and extended parking). See office staff for details and booking.
- Our team are on hand from 7 am, 7 days to help plan your visit and enjoy your stay.
- Nothing is too much trouble come and see us or call 4933 6244.
- Waste Facilities located at Northern corner of the carpark.
- Comingled recycling for Glass and Plastics – please do not bag comingled recycling
- Cardboard recycling, please flatten all boxes
- Oil – please remove filters before disposing of oil
- General Waste – please recycle and minimise general waste
As our waste does fluctuate, please advise marina office if bins are nearing capacity, or if you have something other than the usual boat waste to dispose of.
- This is a pet-friendly marina, but please remember, not everyone loves furry friends as much as you do.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times and use doggy doo bags provided on the lawn near the children’s play area, overlooking the marina.
- Pet-friendly dining is available, please ensure you and your dog comply to all rules of pet-friendly dining at all times.
- Pet Etiquette rules apply to all pets.